Bandy Creek Stables and Campground
200+ miles; trail difficulty - beginner to advanced
Address: 3550 Bandy Loop Oneida TN 37841
Phone: (931) 397 1680 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: https://www.bandycreekstables.com/about Social Media: Bandy Creek Camp Store & Stables | Facebook
Here's what you need to know:
- Getting here - 20 min to fuel and food, steep grade and sharp switch backs, have good brakes and don’t overload.
- Parking & Trailers - seasonal hours, ample parking on paved back in lots big enough for large trailers, sun and shade.
- Family Friendly - yes
- Trail Difficulty - beginners to advanced.
- Trail Info - red blaze markings, connects to big south fork, arches, rock formations, creeks, bluffs, rocky, shoes recommended.
- Amenities - showerhouse, restrooms, hay (call ahead), ice, shavings, wash areas, atm, onsite office and store playground and pool.
- Events & entertainment - organized rides by permit only.
- Lodging - No cabins.
- Hookups - 96 sites with electric and water with dump stations.
- Stalls - 70-10x10 covered stalls with lights and water in 6 barns.
From their site
Bandy Creek Stables, llc
Open Year Around
Camp Store Hours
April - November
9 to 5 Fri thru Sun
(423) 286 7433
Bandy Creek Stables offers lounging for your horses and miles of trails for your next adventure. Our stables have well built 10 x 10 stalls, 4 wash areas and a trailhead that will lead you to beautiful overlooks, crystal clear creeks, dramatic cliffs, arches, and rock formations & historic homesteads. Bandy Creek camp store offers souvenirs and grocery items, which include 24 hour access to ice, campfire wood & horse hay. Come relax and enjoy the beauty of Big South Fork Wilderness.
Come explore the Cumberland Plateau, Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area. Ride, hike or bike over 200 miles of trails that overlook scenic gorges with sandstone bluffs, rich with natural & historic features. Come relax & make memories one trail at a time.