Circle E Guest Ranch
120+ miles; trail difficulty - beginner to advanced
Address: 50 Circle E LN, Belvidere, TN 37306
Phone: (931) 962-1790 Email: email@example.com
Website: https://circleeguestranch.com/ Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=circle%20e%20guest%20ranch
Here's what you need to know:
- Getting here -mostly wide rural highways, 11% steep grade on highway leading to campground. Have good brakes and don’t overload.
- Parking & Trailers - ample parking on gravel pull through lots big enough for large trailers, sun and shade.
- Family Friendly - yes
- Trail Difficulty - beginners to advanced.
- Trail Info - Beginner trails heading to "pretty place", waterfalls, streams, caves, great views and rock formations.
- Amenities - showerhouses, restrooms, hay, ice, shavings, dining hall, onsite office.
- Events & entertainment - organized rides, rendezvous, clinics, atv rides, racking horse competitions.
- Lodging - multiple furnished cabins and "cabarns".
- Hookups - 250 full hookups and dump stations.
- Stalls - 400 compact covered stalls with lights and water.
- Campground closes certain trails at times for ATV use. Some trails have developed ruts and rocks due to ATV use. Trail maps are located in office and specify aggressive trails.
- Some weekends certain trails are closed for ATV use. Call ahead for more info.
- 11% steep grade on highway leading to campground. Have good brakes and don’t overload.
-From their site-
From Nashville or Chattanooga: I24 to Exit 127 onto 64 West, Drive 17 miles, Turn left
onto Hwy 16 South, Drive 7 miles, Turn right into Circle E Guest Ranch
From Birmingham: 165 N to Exit 14 onto Hwy 64E, Drive 65 miles to Hwy 16, Turn right onto Hwy 16 south, Drive 7 miles, Turn right into circle E Guest Ranch
Please call if you need other directions.
Circle E Guest Ranch
50 Circle E. Lane
Belvidere, Tennessee, 37306
** PLEASE DO NOT USE GOOGLE MAP OR MAP QUEST TO LOOK UP OUR FACILITY IT WILL NOT POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. PLEASE CALL FOR DIRECTIONS IF YOU NEED TO!
Summer Office Hours:
Monday-Saturday 8:30 - 5:00pm
Sunday 8:30 am -1:00 pm
"If wanting to check in after office hours please call ahead and make arrangements or email"
Winter Office Hours: Vary
November - March 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
"Call ahead or email if you want to stop by to visit us"
- Circle E is located in the Cumberland Mountains on highway 16, just 8 miles from Winchester, Tennessee. We are nestled on the fringe of over 100,000 acres of uninhabited mountain lands. Circle E offers 120 miles of marked trails with breathtaking views of the mountains, caves, waterfalls, creeks, four seasons of color and an abundance of wildlife. Circle E offers trail riding for horse back riders and also OHV trails.
- We have 250 campsites with water and electric and also sewer sites available. We also have 400 Stalls available with shavings, four fully furnished log cabins, four cabarns and an extra large conference hall that will seat 200-250 guests. Come on in and take a look around and learn mores about what Circle E has to offer. Whether you're in the camp or on the trails, you'll find our Guest Ranch accommodating for all your trail riding needs.
- Circle E hosts a variety of events including Horseback rides, an Annual Bluegrass Festival, Horse Speed Racking events, ATV/SXS OHV events, Total Archery Challenge, Jeep Takeover ride, weddings and many more.