Meadow Creek Mountain Ranch
200+ miles; trail difficulty - beginner to advanced
Address: 961 Browns Chapel Road
Parrottsville, TN 37843
Phone: (423) 623-7543 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: https://meadowcreekmountain.com/contact-us/ Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/MeadowCreekMountain
Here's what you need to know:
- Getting here -mostly rural highways. one lane tight turns, see invoice for directions. Do not use GPS for final turns, fuel 5 miles away.
- Parking & Trailers - ample parking on pull through and back in lots, sun no shade 30 and 50 amp.
- Family Friendly - yes
- Trail Difficulty - beginners to advanced.
- Trail Info - cherokee national forest trails, some level, some steep climbs, boots or shoes recommended.
- Amenities - showerhouse, restrooms, pool, cafe, dining hall, saloon, lodge, riding arena.
- Events & entertainment - organized rides, holiday events, live music, etc.
- Lodging - 6 rooms in lodge, bunkhouses.
- Hookups - 8 full hookups, 12 electric/water.
- Stalls - 20 covered stalls with lights and water.
-From their site-
Welcome to Meadow Creek Mountain Ranch. Located at the foot of the Cherokee National Forest in eastern Tennessee, we’re an off-the-beaten-path destination for visitors to the Great Smokey Mountains. From lodging, cabin rentals, tent and RV camping to hiking, horseback riding, horse boarding, and trail riding, we’re an ideal destination for horse and nature enthusiasts alike. Meadow Creek Mountain Ranch is also an ideal venue for family, group, or corporate retreats, featuring an on-site cafe, lodge, bath house, and more.
Welcome to your home away from home in the Eastern Tennessee Appalachian Mountains!
Full & Partial RV Hookups in the Smoky Mountains
8 Full Hookups • Access to Bathhouse with Shower • Pool, Cafe, and Stables On Site
Bring your rig and camp in our beautiful secluded mountain paradise. There are eight full hookups, as well as plenty of areas to park and camp with access to water and electric nearby. Guests have access to a beautiful men’s and women’s bath house with hot showers. Great for Great for Large Groups, Youth Groups, Camps, Family Reunions, Horse Clubs, Clinics, etc.
Come stay within reach of endless trails and opportunities to explore the beautiful Smoky Mountains of eastern Tennessee!