Please keep in mind; Our access trails are owned by our neighbors! Be respectful and courteous of the trails and their property. We will not tolerate abuse of ANY kind and we will escort anyone off their property as the Access Trails are in part our responsibility. Thank you very much for your understanding.
1. Check-in time is 1:00 p.m. check-out time is 1:00 p.m.
2. Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. (please be courteous of your fellow campers).
3. Current Coggins and Health Certificates are required upon Check-in.
4. 1 horse per stall.
5. Do not empty water buckets in stalls.
6. NO STUD HORSES. ( The surrounding community consists of invaluable stock and we are not willing take any chances. )
7. We are not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen property. Guests are responsible for their own property.
8. Fighting will not be tolerated for any reason. You WILL be asked to leave and will NOT be allowed back.
9. Alcohol is permitted in the confines of your rented campsite ONLY!
10. ZERO tolerance for alcohol on Private Owned Trails. ( Please don't ruin it for the rest of us! We MUST follow signs and guidelines for Private Trail Use! )
11. Camp fires in camp fire rings ONLY.
12. No illegal activity allowed or tolerated.
13. No firearms allowed or displayed unless properly permitted in TN.
14. No parking permitted on grassed areas.
15. No unauthorized cutting of trees or shrubs.
16. Dogs are welcome at PCKHC. Please come prepared with a leash if necessary and aggressive animals will NOT be tolerated. Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs.
18. $50.00 service charge on all returned checks.
Puncheon Camp Knob Horse Camp and the Watson-Harmon family cannot be responsible for injury and/or damage due to wind, water, fire and/or the negligence of you and/or others for any cause arising but not limited to activities involved in camping or horseback riding or trail riding. By your signature below you agree to hold harmless Puncheon Camp Knob Horse Camp and the Watson-Harmon family for the same listed above, any and all situations that arise. Our insurance carrier requires some of these rules and some are made to ensure the enjoyment and safety of your camping experience. Your compliance to these rules is appreciated.